From the United States...to Canada...to Ethiopia...to Mozambique!
One special part of the trip for me happened while I was waiting in Canada for the flight to Ethiopia. I had the privilege of sharing about God with an old Ethiopian man as we waited together in the airport lounge. Although my name isn't Philip and the man wasn't a eunuch or treasurer of the queen, it was a blessing to be able to share God's love with him :)
After about 40 hours of traveling, with lots of adventures in between, I've arrived in Mozambique!
I had asked for prayer regarding my Mozambican alien resident visa, since it had expired due to my extra time in the U.S. for health issues.
Thank you for praying!
I praise God as He helped me...
- get through airport immigration without any problem
- get my bag through customs without any problem
- get used to driving on the other side of the car and road
- get to the Department of Justice and get my paperwork stamped
- get to the Department of Immigration and get my application for my alien resident renewal, with special permission for being 2 months past expired...
Thank you for praying, and praise God with me for His guidance, help, and favor in all these things!