Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back in Mozambique!

From the United States, to Canada, to Ethiopia, to Mozambique.

After about 40 hours of traveling, with lots of adventures in between, I've arrived in Mozambique. 

One special part of the trip happened while I was waiting in Canada for the flight to Ethiopia. I had the privilege of sharing about God with an old Ethiopian man. 

 I had asked for prayer regarding my Mozambican alien resident visa, since it had expired due to my extra time in the U.S. for my health issues.

Thank you for praying!
 
 I praise God, who He helped me - 
  • get through airport immigration without any problem
  • get my bag through customs without any problem
  • get used to driving on the other side of the car and road
  • get to the Department of Justice and get my paperwork stamped
  • get to the Department of Immigration and get my application for my alien resident renewal, with special permission for being 2 months past expired...

Thank you for praying, and praise God with me for His guidance, help, and favor in all these things!