Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Jermaine's Visit

My good friend and surfing buddy, Jermaine, visited me these past 2 weeks. We studied together at Fuller and then both went off to work in different countries. 

It was great to have her here, and she took some lovely photos...

Sunset at Tofinho


The central plaza of my district, Zavala.


A ground view of my garden.


A ground view of my dear sisters in Cala preparing a meal.


Little friends in Cala

After we visited and prayed with a family who have been dealing with sicknesses, they lovingly gave us a bag of cashews (to be roasted and then cracked opened for eating).


Jermaine met several of my neighbors, including Neusia, who opened a coconut for her. 


Would you pray for Jermaine as she returns and continues to serve in her context?


"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." 
J. Elliot