Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving


I'm thankful for all the prayer as I've been in the US seeing  doctors, getting tests done, and trying out medications. I'm very thankful for one doctor in particular who is working with me to try and discover the root cause of my headaches/migraines. 



I celebrated a special Thanksgiving at home this year with my mom, my aunt, and my brother and his lovely family. We took polaroid photos; now a novelty to my 3 nephews.

I'm thankful to be able to come aside.


And I'm thankful for my mom's stressed out cat, Clive Staples Lewis :) who reminds me to not be anxious, but to trust in the One who made me.


"It is not you that shapes God; it is God that shapes you. If you are the work of God, await the hand of the artist who does all things in due season. Offer him your heart, soft and tractable, and keep the form in which the artist has fashioned you. Let your clay be moist, lest you grow hard and lose the imprint of his fingers."
– Irenaeus (130-202 AD)