Thursday, May 18, 2017

Mom and Health

I'm so grateful for my Mom!

Health 
I've been continuing to work on a solution for my chronic headaches/migraines. A head and spinal care doctor discovered a childhood injury to the top vertebra of my spinal column, the C1 or Atlas, that has caused altered blood and oxygen flow to and from the brain, which is a possible root cause of my headaches since childhood. 


Although I've had frequent headaches since I was young, they had worsened until the point of becoming chronic within the past 18 months, possibly due to stress, food sensitivities, etc... that have exacerbated the existing neck issue.

I'm currently working with the doctor on treatment for the injured area of my neck. If this is the root cause of my head pain, I should see some results by the beginning of July. 


I've also been praying about my own need for teammates in the ministry where God has led me to serve in Quissico, Inhambane.    



"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore, ask the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest." 
Matthew 9:37-38


~ I appreciate your prayer ~