Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Renewed and Refreshed

I Praise God that my Mozambican alien resident visa was renewed!

I was refreshed by my Mozambican and missionary family.


I shared an update on my health and God's faithfulness.

What a blessing to see Pastor Juka, who came back from his studies in Brazil to renew his passport, here with Debbie and Michelle.

Reuniting with the leaders of Women with Purpose.


Praising God for all He has been doing this year in the national church, Igreja Evangelica Palavra Viva, with my dear brothers and servant leaders, Belarmino, Daniel, Abel, Juka.

What a joy to see Ivanildo, who was mentored by my friends Scott and Lisa Harris in Inhambane, who is studying at the Maputo Biblical and Theological Seminary.


OMS missionaries, Michelle, Debbie, Larry, Luke...


...Melvin, Jeff, Courtney, Sharon, and Susan (and Darren and Sherilyn too) praying for Mozambique.

I was encouraged by my missionary family praying over me for my healing and return to Mozambique, and for teammates for God's work in Inhambane.

Thank you for praying for this trip!