Sunday, October 18, 2020

Inhambane

Visiting the house in Quissico!

I traveled with one of my long time Mozambican partners in ministry, Pastor Abel, and my fellow Brazilian missionaries, Leandro and Lillian.

Pastor Abel and I doing the new greeting.

Everything has grown - bougainvillea, plumeria, hibiscus, moringa, amendoa, and papaya!

We visited and prayed over the land for the future church and ministry training center in Quissico. 

Pastor Abel, the evangelist, handed out the Gospel of John in Portuguese and his phone number wherever we went.

It was wonderful to see my dear neighbor, Cidalia, and her children.


When we visited my neighbor, Grandma Lila, she presented me with a special gift...

a new capulana!


What a blessing to visit and pray for her.


Every morning we each had a special time sharing from the Bible and praying together.


Prayer and a picture with Pastora Graca from the Nazarene church.

It was good to see the women in Cala and share an encouragement from the Bible with them!

🙏

Thank you for praying for my time here that God will continue to accomplish His purposes and be glorified. I am filled with His continued peace and I praise Him.