Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's Go Together


A Mozambican proverb says,

"Pita uko, si kuenda. Kwenda ndi "Tiyende kuno!" (Sena)



"Vai nesta direccao" nao e andar. Andar significa "vamos embora juntos!" (Portuguese)

"Go in that direction" does not mean that you go. To go means, "let's go together!" (English)




This picture shows three women lifting the big basket of fruit together. The fruits symbolize the rewards for their solidarity. (Afriprov)



This picture shows two women lifting a water-pot onto the head of one of them. Without this help, neither of them could lift the heavy pot alone. (Afriprov)


I praise God for all of my partners who are serving alongside of me through prayer and giving. I'm so thankful for my Brazilian church family (right), Novo Comeco, that I've been a part of since 2004. They have taught me much more than Portuguese. Thank you!

"The share of the one who goes down into the battle is the same share as the one who stays by the baggage. They will share alike." 1 Samuel 30:24

Thank you to all of my partners, near and far!