Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mozambican and Brazilian Family

Some brothers and sisters that I'm working with in Inhambane, Mozambique... 
Maciene, Inhambane

Ginito from Quissico, Inhambane

Sharing with Gertrudes from Nyadumbuque, Inhambane

Cala, Inhambane

The "Surfin' Monkey Dude" from Cala (check out her shirt :)


I traveled to Maputo this last week to meet with some brothers from Brazil who came to visit Mozambique.

I took them to visit the church in Intaka, Maputo.

Left to Right: 
Micah (American missionary to Brazil), Belarmino (Mozambican pastor), Aimee (American missionary to Mozambique), Jaco (Brazilian pastor)


As we seek ways to partner together for God's work in Mozambique and Brazil, I have been blessed to be invited to visit and speak with Pastor Jaco's church in Brazil this coming December on my way back to the U.S.


If God wills, I will be in the U.S. from January to July 2012.