Friday, April 15, 2016

Bible study, Paperwork, and Cursive

These last 2 months I've been using a chronological Bible study cloth with the women from the church in Cala and we've completed the first part of the study.
This next week I'll be taking four women from Cala to the small church group in Nyamajeho so that they can teach the women there what they have learned so far!

Would you pray for these women?



In order to legalize the two plots of land here, I've been visiting many government offices, and working on much paperwork.  

Would you pray for these processes?


When I was in 3rd grade, I learned how to write in cursive, but then computers came on the scene. For certain government paperwork here, only cursive is acceptable, but I've forgotten much my cursive since I haven't really used it much. 

So I put found some cursive letters to display on my screensaver. I realized the irony of this one evening as I carefully copied the letters from my computer into my handwriting onto a paper document.


"The most important thing in your life is not what you do; it's who you become" 
D. Willard