Friday, August 31, 2018

Visiting Mozambique!!

Thank you for praying! 

I'm visiting Mozambique for 3 weeks, and I'm so grateful that God has allowed me to renew my residential visa here again!

This will help so much when I am fully well and ready to return to Mozambique.


What a blessing to see my missionary family!


I almost gave Jesuita (in the middle) a heart attack, because she didn't know I'd be in Mozambique right now!

I knew her when she was a high school student in Inhambane, and she's now an elementary school teacher in Maputo. 

She said she was returning from work with her friend and she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw me! What a nice shock :)



Lord willing, this next week I hope to visit my house in Inhambane. 

I really appreciate prayer for my head pain, and that I would be an encouragement and blessing here for God's glory.