Saturday, September 7, 2019

Last week

Thank you so much for lifting me up in prayer. My trip to Mozambique went very well, and I praise God! 


I took a new monthly medication before I left and it seemed that my head pain was far more manageable during this last month, which included my time in Mozambique!

Spending sweet time with my missionary colleagues and kids in Maputo!

Visiting and sharing with the church in Mavalane.


At the CLC bookstore in the Maputo Biblical and Theological Seminary with Abel, who does a wonderful work with youth in Kongoloti, purchasing Portuguese Bibles for some of my Mozambican brothers and sisters.

A special time of prayer and sharing with Anabela's family. 

My little namesake, Aimee, turns 4 this month!

I submitted my documents for the renewal of my yearly visa, and I was able to apply for the 5-year visa. Please pray for God's will in these processes.

I praise God for His goodness and faithfulness and I thank you for your prayer!