Friday, June 21, 2024

The Next Few Months...

 My oldest nephew, Drake, graduated from high school, and I'm so happy I could be here to celebrate him!

~

In July, I hope to travel to Oregon and Washington to visit One Mission Society (OMS) missionaries, as well as good friends from San Diego, Fuller Seminary, and my old Brazilian church family.


In September, I hope to serve alongside of Mozambicans and missionaries in Mozambique for a month, and also a Kenyan couple who are OMS missionaries in Kenya for a few days at the end of this trip. 


Would you please pray that I would be, do, and speak God's love in Christ Jesus to all those I interact with. 

 ~

I will plan to send an update on my health in November. God continues to be so good as He guides my life for His glory and for my good. 

Thank you for praying for me!