Monday, August 30, 2010

6th Trip to Gaza and Inhambane

On our 6th trip to the provinces of Gaza and Inhambane we showed the Jesus Film twice, visited and shared with the church groups, held a two-day church planter training, and...discovered a beach!

Showing the Jesus Film in Bangusa, Inhambane

My partners, Pastor Abel and Ana Miambo, setting up to project the Jesus Film in Bangusa.

Me and my beloved cords and wires...


A young fellow who came out in his 'Jesus Film best'


Before we started the movie, the children sang and danced.



After the first four days of driving, visiting groups, preaching, and showing the Jesus Film...we had an afternoon off!! 

An afternoon at Praia de Quissico


Ana and Abel discovering the beach in Quissico


Loving it :)







Two-day church planter training seminar in Zavala

After I taught the morning sessions on Chronological Bible storytelling, Pastor Abel taught the afternoon sessions on Biblical knowledge and church planting.


Ana worked hard in the kitchen to prepare the meals.


A few of the people who have been attending the trainings.

Hortencia


Isildro

Leonilda

Germelindo


After the second day of training, Ana and I fooled around with some new hair styles...


Ana with my hair (I'm under the capulana cloth)

Me with Ana's hair (she's under the capulana)

Ana, Aimee, Abel

I praise God for my wonderful travel companions and partners in ministry!