Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Training in Mocuba and Women of the Bible

Earlier this year, I traveled to Mocuba in the northern province of Zambezia. Juka and Elina Fernando, who come from the southern province of Maputo, serve as missionaries in Mocuba, Zambezia.

They have just held the first church planter/trainer seminar in the newly finished Mocuba Training Center!

When I was there, I had told Juka's wife, Elina, about a Bible study called, "Mulheres da Biblia" (Women of the Bible), and I gave her a copy. That was 5 months ago, and I didn't know if she would use it. I haven't heard about it since....until this week.

After church this last Sunday, a pastor from the south, who attended the training with his wife, commented on the Bible study that his wife loved so much...it was Mulheres da Biblia!

Elina leading the the Bible study for the women!

I praise God for the big things that He does through the little things that we do.